Marinated Veggie Quinoa Bowl
Balsamic and herb marinated roasted veggies round out the nuttiness of perfectly cooked quinoa that makes this recipe a family favorite for those chill fall nights.
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- 2 Mixing bowls
- Sheet Tray
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1/2 each Onion diced
- 1/2 each Yellow Squash medium dice
- 1/2 each Zucchini medium dice
- 1 each Carrot peeled and chopped
- 4 each Mushroom quartered
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp Thyme chopped
- 2 Tbsp Basil chopped
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 oz Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 oz Olive Oil
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Toss the veggies with salt, pepper and 1/3 of the vinaigrette. Roast in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until tender.
- For the vinaigrette blend together the thyme, basil, garlic, vinegar, oil, dijon, salt and pepper.
- Cook quinoa in a pot. Toss with the veggies and vinaigrette to serve.
Calories: 739kcalCarbohydrates: 64gProtein: 13gFat: 48gSaturated Fat: 7gSodium: 101mgPotassium: 566mgFiber: 7gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 582IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 77mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!