White Bean and Veggie Soup
White beans are a great replacement for meat in this hearty vegetable soup. Great for any time of the year.
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Heat resistant spoon/spatula
- 1/2 can White Beans
- 1/2 each Onion diced
- 1 each Carrot peeled and diced
- 1/2 each Bell Pepper diced
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 4 each Mushrooms chopped
- 12-16 oz Vegetable Stock
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese optional garnish
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Heat a pot on medium high, add in 1 Tbs oil. Add in the onion and carrot, season and cook 3 minutes.
- Add in the garlic, mushroom, and bell pepper, cook 2-4 minutes. Add in thyme and stir in the beans.
- Once mixed, stir in the stock and bring to a boil. Simmer 10-12 minutes, adjust seasoning and remove from heat
- Garnish with parmesan if wanted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 161kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 6gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 685mgPotassium: 351mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 446IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 56mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!