Sundried Tomato & Mushroom Pasta
When you're tired of the same old tomato and cream based sauces, lighten it up a bit with this recipe. We made it simple, combining olive oil with marinated artichokes, sundried tomatoes and mushrooms for sauce that's full on flavor but not on your stomach.
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Saute Pan
- Heat resistant spoon/spatula
- 1/2 box Pasta your choice
- 4 oz Mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 each Onion diced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 oz Sundried Tomatoes chopped
- 1 oz Artichoke Hearts quartered
- 1 Tbsp Parsley chopped
- Olive Oil as needed
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Bring a seasoned pot of water to a boil. Stir in the pasta and cook to aldente, about 7-8 minutes. Drain the pasta, toss it with a bit of oil and set it aside
- Heat a saute pan on high heat. Add in a bit of oil (enough to cover the bottom of the pan) and then toss in the onions and garlic, season and cook 2 minutes. Add in the mushrooms and cook another 3 minutes. Stir in the sundried tomatoes and the artichoke hearts. Season and cook 2-3 more minutes.
- Add the pasta in and toss together. Adjust seasoning if needed and remove from heat.
- Garnish with parsley and parmesan.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Sodium: 99mgCalcium: 45mgVitamin C: 10mgVitamin A: 284IUSugar: 10gFiber: 6gPotassium: 917mgCalories: 475kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 2gProtein: 19gCarbohydrates: 95gIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!