Sundried Tomato & Mushroom Pasta
When you're tired of the same old tomato and cream based sauces, lighten it up a bit with this recipe. We made it simple, combining olive oil with marinated artichokes, sundried tomatoes and mushrooms for sauce that's full on flavor but not on your stomach.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 people
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Saute Pan
- Heat resistant spoon/spatula
- 1/2 box Pasta your choice
- 4 oz Mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 each Onion diced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 oz Sundried Tomatoes chopped
- 1 oz Artichoke Hearts quartered
- 1 Tbsp Parsley chopped
- Olive Oil as needed
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Bring a seasoned pot of water to a boil. Stir in the pasta and cook to aldente, about 7-8 minutes. Drain the pasta, toss it with a bit of oil and set it aside
- Heat a saute pan on high heat. Add in a bit of oil (enough to cover the bottom of the pan) and then toss in the onions and garlic, season and cook 2 minutes. Add in the mushrooms and cook another 3 minutes. Stir in the sundried tomatoes and the artichoke hearts. Season and cook 2-3 more minutes.
- Add the pasta in and toss together. Adjust seasoning if needed and remove from heat.
- Garnish with parsley and parmesan.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Calories: 475kcal | Carbohydrates: 95g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 99mg | Potassium: 917mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 284IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 3mg