with White Bean Puree and Mixed Veggies
Seared White Fish with White Bean Puree and Mixed Veggies
This simple and easy recipe is perfect for when you’re in a protein funk. The zesty white bean puree matches perfectly with the pan seared fish and hearty mixed veggies and sure to be a hit with any seafood loving family.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 people
- 3 Saute Pans
- Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- heat resistant spoon
- Heat resistant spatula, preferably a fish spatula
- 10 oz White fish, any variety Cut into 2 portions
- 1/2 can White Beans your choice
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1/2 each Onion Diced
- 1 tbsp Thyme Chopped, fresh
- 1/2 each Zucchini sliced
- 1/2 each Squash sliced
- 1/2 each Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 each Carrot Peeled, thinly sliced
- Olive Oil As needed
- Salt As needed
- Pepper As needed
- Heat a pan and add in the onion and garlic, cook 2 minutes. Stir in the thyme and beans. Cook 3-5 minutes, adjust seasoning, and puree in a blender or food processor.
- Heat a saute pan and add in a bit of oil. Add in the carrot and cook 2 minutes. Stir in the bell pepper and season with salt and pepper. Add in the squash and cook 3-5 minutes until veggies are tender. Adjust seasoning and turn the heat off.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper. Heat a saute pan on medium high, add in 1 Tbs oil and the fish. Sear on each side and cook until your preferred doneness.
- Serve Fish on top of the veggies and bean puree.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 372mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 276IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 3mg