Pesto Salmon with Veggies
Seared salmon topped with fresh pesto and hearty veggies make this a perfect fall meal.
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Food Processor
- Sheet Tray
- Saute Pan
- Heat resistant spoon/spatula
- 10 oz Salmon
- 1/4 bunch Broccoli florets
- 1/4 bunch Cauliflower florets
- 1/2 each Zucchini quarter and slice
- 1/2 each Yellow Squash quarter and slice
- 1 each Sweet Potato diced
- 1 each Carrot peeled and diced
- 1/2 each Onion diced
- 4 oz Spinach
- 10-12 leaves Basil
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 oz Walnuts
- 2 oz Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- For the pesto pulse the basil, spinach, walnuts, garlic, parmesan, salt and pepper together. Add in the olive oil starting with half and add in more if needed for a sauce like consistency.
- Toss the veggies with part of the pesto (reserve some pesto to top the salmon). Roast veggies in the oven 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Heat a saute pan on medium high, add in 1 Tbs oil. Sear salmon on each side and cook until your preferred doneness.
- Top salmon with a bit of the pesto and serve over the veggies.
Calories: 927kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 44gFat: 80gSaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 589mgPotassium: 1340mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 6355IUVitamin C: 85mgCalcium: 464mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!