Chicken Caesar Salad
We've changed this Caesar salad a bit with a lightened vinaigrette, but still left that classic Caesar flavor.
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Saute Pan
- 2 Mixing bowls
- Sheet Tray
- 1 each Chicken Breast
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce washed and chopped
- 1 each Tomato diced
- 1 oz Parmesan Cheese
- 1 oz Croutons
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1.5 oz White Wine
- 3 oz Olive Oil
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and sear on each side with 1 oz of olive oil.
- Finish in the oven about 12-15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Rest and slice chicken.
- For the dressing, blend the oil, vinegar, garlic and dijon together. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Toss the romaine, tomatoes, parmesan and croutons together.
- Top with chicken and dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 568kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 11gFat: 48gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 439mgPotassium: 773mgFiber: 8gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 27373IUVitamin C: 13mgCalcium: 282mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!