With German Potato Salad and Green Salad
Spiced Chicken with German Potato Salad and Green Salad
Trying to get out of a recipe rut? Try our spiced chicken! A new twist on an old favorite that's sure to be a hit.
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Sheet Tray
- 2 Saute pans
- 3 Mixing Bowls
- 1 each Chicken Breast halved
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp Thyme chopped
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 3 oz Salad Greens your choice
- 3 each Red Potatoes diced
- 2 stalks Celery diced
- 1/4 each Onion diced
- 4 oz White Wine Vinegar
- 5 oz Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Preheat the oven to 375 F
- Put potatoes in a pot of water and bring to a boil. Simmer potatoes until just cooked through. Drain and let cool a bit. Slice or dice potatoes
- Season chicken with paprika, onion powder, coriander, 1 Tbs thyme, salt and pepper. Sear chicken on each side in a saute pan with 1 Tbs oil. Finish chicken in the oven and cook until internal temperature is 165 F, about 15 minutes.
- For the Vinaigrette: Combine the vinegar, 4 oz olive oil, dijon, honey, garlic, salt, pepper, and 1 Tbs thyme. Use a hand or stand blender to puree the ingredients together. Adjust seasoning.
- Heat a saute pan. Add in 1 Tbs oil and then add in the celery and onion. Cook 2-3 minutes and season. Add in the potatoes, adjust seasoning and turn off the heat. Use part of the vinaigrette on the potatoes and toss together.
- Toss greens with dressing.
- Serve chicken with potato salad and green salad. Serve and Enjoy!
Calories: 714kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 2gFat: 72gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 140mgPotassium: 319mgFiber: 3gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 2670IUVitamin C: 23mgCalcium: 64mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!