Honey Chicken Stir Fry
Instead of splurging on takeout, why not give our Honey Chicken Stir Fry a try! Full of fresh, crunchy veggies and moist chicken, this one is sure to replace your regular takeout order.
- Saute Pan
- 2 Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Heat resistant spatula/spoon
- 1 each Chicken Breast diced
- 1/2 head Broccoli florets
- 1/4 each Onion diced
- 1/2 each Zucchini quartered, sliced
- 1/2 each Yellow Squash quartered, sliced
- 1/2 each Bell Pepper diced
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 2 oz Soy Sauce
- 2 oz Honey
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Olive Oil as needed
- Heat a large saute an on medium. Add in 1 Tbs oil and then the chicken breast. Season with salt and pepper and cook 5 minutes.
- Add in the onions and garlic. Cook 4 minutes. Add in the soy sauce and honey, mix together. Toss in the broccoli, zucchini and squash.
- Cook 3-4 minutes as the veggies cook and the sauce reduces. If more soy sauce or honey is needed add it in. Adjust seasoning and remove from heat.
- Serve and Enjoy!
If wanted you can add steamed rice for the stir fry.
Sodium: 1636mgCalcium: 77mgVitamin C: 136mgVitamin A: 947IUSugar: 26gFiber: 4gPotassium: 540mgCholesterol: 1mgCalories: 158kcalSaturated Fat: 1gFat: 1gProtein: 8gCarbohydrates: 36gIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!