with Spiced Potatoes and Sauteed Asparagus
Dijon Pork with Spiced Potatoes & Sauteed Asparagus
Dijon and herbs create a tasty crust around the roasted pork loin, which is matched perfectly with delicately spiced potatoes and sauteed asparagus.
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- 2 Sheet Trays
- 2 Saute pans
- Heat resistant spoon/spatula
- 10 oz Pork Loin
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp Dry Thyme
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 3-4 each Red Potatoes large dice
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 bunch Asparagus trimmed
- Olive Oil as needed
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F
- Mix the dijon with garlic, thyme, salt and pepper. Rub onto the pork loin. Sear in a pan with a bit of oik on each side. Roast in the oven until 145 °F, about 20-30 minutes. Let pork rest a few minutes and then slice it.
- Toss the potatoes with oil, salt, pepper, cumin, poultry seasoning and garlic powder. Pour onto a sheet tray and roast in the oven until cooked through, about 15 mins.
- Heat a saute pan and add a bit of oil. Toss in the asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Toss together and let cook 2–3 mins. Add in the garlic and cook another 2 mins. Adjust seasoning and remove from heat. Asparagus should be tender but still bright green.
- Serve potatoes and asparagus with sliced pork on top.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Calories: 228kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 35gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 243mgPotassium: 778mgFiber: 3gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 851IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 43mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!