Sage Squash Fettuccine
This is one of our favorite recipes! Butter and sage make the squash wonderfully creamy and flavorful, while the parmesan adds an extra richness to the sauce.
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Saute Pan
- Heat resistant spoon/spatula
- 1/2 each Butternut Squash peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 box Fettuccine
- 6 leaves Sage 2 chopped, 4 left whole
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- Parmesan optional
- Olive Oil as needed
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook pasta. Drain and toss with a bit of oil so it doesn't stick together.
- -In a saute pan, heat butter and a bit of oil to medium high heat. Add in the squash, toss to coat the squash and season. Cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the garlic and herbs, lower heat a bit and cover to cook 5-7 minutes.
- Once butternut squash is tender, adjust season, add in the pasta and toss together. Finish with parmesan and chopped sage.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Calories: 640kcalCarbohydrates: 81gProtein: 16gFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 156mgSodium: 227mgPotassium: 275mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 806IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 52mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!