Sage Squash Fettuccine
This is one of our favorite recipes! Butter and sage make the squash wonderfully creamy and flavorful, while the parmesan adds an extra richness to the sauce.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 people
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Saute Pan
- Heat resistant spoon/spatula
- 1/2 each Butternut Squash peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 box Fettuccine
- 6 leaves Sage 2 chopped, 4 left whole
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- Parmesan optional
- Olive Oil as needed
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook pasta. Drain and toss with a bit of oil so it doesn’t stick together.
- -In a saute pan, heat butter and a bit of oil to medium high heat. Add in the squash, toss to coat the squash and season. Cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add in the garlic and herbs, lower heat a bit and cover to cook 5-7 minutes.
- Once butternut squash is tender, adjust season, add in the pasta and toss together. Finish with parmesan and chopped sage.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Calories: 640kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 156mg | Sodium: 227mg | Potassium: 275mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 806IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 2mg