Steak Fajita Skillet
Our steak fajita skillet recipe is an absolute hit with our family! Plus, it gives picky eaters the option to choose what tops their own fajitas.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 people
- Saute Pan
- 2 Cutting boards, one for veggies and one for meat
- Chef's Knife
- Heat resistant spatula/spoon
- 10 oz Steak your choice
- 1 each Onion sliced
- 1/4 each Zucchini sliced
- 1/4 each Squash sliced
- 1 each Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 each Carrot peeled, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Cumin ground
- 2 tbsp Cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 each Lime juiced
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- 2 oz Olive Oil half for steak, remaining for veggies
- Rub the steak with 1/2 the amount of each cumin, cilantro, chili powder and lime juice. Let sit 5-10 minutes.
- Heat a saute pan on medium high, add in 1 Tbs oil and sear the steak on each side. Once cooked to your preference pull the steak out and let rest while the veggies are cooked.
- In the same pan add in the onion, carrot and garlic. Season with salt, pepper and the left over spices and lime.
- Let cook 3 minutes and then add in the zucchini, squash, and bell pepper. Cook 4 minutes.
- While the veggies cook, slice the steak and then toss it in with the veggies.
- Adjust the seasoning and remove from heat.
- Serve with tortillas and Enjoy!
If you don’t want to have tortillas you could replace it with rice.
Calories: 568kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 113mg | Potassium: 473mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 742IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 5mg