Steak Fajita Skillet
Our steak fajita skillet recipe is an absolute hit with our family! Plus, it gives picky eaters the option to choose what tops their own fajitas.
- Saute Pan
- 2 Cutting boards, one for veggies and one for meat
- Chef's Knife
- Heat resistant spatula/spoon
- 10 oz Steak your choice
- 1 each Onion sliced
- 1/4 each Zucchini sliced
- 1/4 each Squash sliced
- 1 each Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 each Carrot peeled, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Cumin ground
- 2 tbsp Cilantro chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 each Lime juiced
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- 2 oz Olive Oil half for steak, remaining for veggies
- Rub the steak with 1/2 the amount of each cumin, cilantro, chili powder and lime juice. Let sit 5-10 minutes.
- Heat a saute pan on medium high, add in 1 Tbs oil and sear the steak on each side. Once cooked to your preference pull the steak out and let rest while the veggies are cooked.
- In the same pan add in the onion, carrot and garlic. Season with salt, pepper and the left over spices and lime.
- Let cook 3 minutes and then add in the zucchini, squash, and bell pepper. Cook 4 minutes.
- While the veggies cook, slice the steak and then toss it in with the veggies.
- Adjust the seasoning and remove from heat.
- Serve with tortillas and Enjoy!
If you don’t want to have tortillas you could replace it with rice.