With Grilled Corn and Sauteed Asparagus
Spice Rub Steak with Grilled Corn and Sauteed Asparagus
Cumin and Paprika lend a subtle spiciness to the steak, while grilled corn lends a smokey flavor. Crisp, sauteed asparagus rounds out this recipe for a full complete meal.
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Grill or Grill Plate
- Heat resistant spoon/spatula
- 10 oz Steak cut into 2 pieces
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Coriander
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 each Corn Cob halved
- 1/2 bunch Asparagus trimmed
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- Turn on grill or heat grill pan.
- Rub the steak with oil, salt, pepper, cumin, coriander, oregano, paprika and 1/4 tsp garlic powder.
- Toss corn with oil, salt, pepper and the rest of the garlic powder.
- Grill the steak on each side, rotating the steaks partway throughout cooking to get hatch marks. Cook to your preferred doneness.
- Grill the corn 2-3 minutes on each side until kernels turn bright yellow in color.
- Heat a saute pan on medium-high heat. Add in a bit of oil and then the asparagus. Season with salt, pepper and the minced garlic. Cook 3-4 minutes until bright green and tender.
- Serve steak with asparagus and corn.
Calories: 324kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 31gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 86mgSodium: 78mgPotassium: 607mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 851IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 37mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!