Pot Roast with Veggies
Our classic pot roast recipe with all the delicious fixings is sure to be a hit.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 people
- Crock pot
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- heat resistant spoon
- 3/4 lb Beef Roast your choice
- 1 each Onion large dice
- 2 each Carrots peeled, large diced
- 2 stalks Celery large dice
- 2 each Potatoes your choice, quartered
- 1 each Bay Leaf
- 1 tbsp Thyme dried
- 1 tbsp Rosemary dried
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- Beef Stock or Water as needed
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Olive Oil as needed
- Set crockpot on high
- put 3/4 of the veggies in the bottom, bay leaves, herbs, grlic, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add in the roast and season. Top with the rest of the veggies and add in water (enough to just cover).
- Cook 6 hours or until roast is tender and starts ti fall apart. Adjust seasoning.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 2595mg | Potassium: 602mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 653IU | Vitamin C: 85mg | Calcium: 549mg | Iron: 6mg