Pot Roast with Veggies
Our classic pot roast recipe with all the delicious fixings is sure to be a hit.
- Crock pot
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- heat resistant spoon
- 3/4 lb Beef Roast your choice
- 1 each Onion large dice
- 2 each Carrots peeled, large diced
- 2 stalks Celery large dice
- 2 each Potatoes your choice, quartered
- 1 each Bay Leaf
- 1 tbsp Thyme dried
- 1 tbsp Rosemary dried
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- Beef Stock or Water as needed
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Olive Oil as needed
- Set crockpot on high
- put 3/4 of the veggies in the bottom, bay leaves, herbs, grlic, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add in the roast and season. Top with the rest of the veggies and add in water (enough to just cover).
- Cook 6 hours or until roast is tender and starts ti fall apart. Adjust seasoning.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Sodium: 2595mgCalcium: 549mgVitamin C: 85mgVitamin A: 653IUSugar: 1gFiber: 2gPotassium: 602mgCholesterol: 97mgCalories: 231kcalSaturated Fat: 2gFat: 7gProtein: 38gCarbohydrates: 6gIron: 6mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!