Ginger Beef Lettuce Wraps
Low carb doesn't mean you have to skimp out on flavor! Ginger, soy and garlic give these beef lettuce wraps the perfect savory bite that's so great you won't even miss the empty carbs.
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Saute Pan
- Heat resistant spoon/spatula
- 10 oz Ground Beef
- 1 Tbsp Ginger chopped
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/4 each Onion small dice
- 1 each Carrot peeled, small dice
- 1 stalk Celery small dice
- 1 Tbsp Water Chestnuts chopped
- 1-2 oz Soy Sauce
- 1/4 each Bell Pepper sliced thin
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuce
- Olive Oil as needed
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Heat a saute pan medium heat. Add in the ground meat, season and break up a bit while it browns. Cook 4-5 minutes. Toss in the garlic, onion and ginger. Cook another 4-5 minutes. Add in the celery, carrot, water chestnuts and soy sauce. Cook 4 minutes, adjust the seasoning and remove from heat.
- For the lettuce, remove the core and trim the base a bit so that the leaves can more easily be separated. Carefully separate the leaves while also keeping them whole.
- Serve the wraps with sliced bell pepper to top with.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Sodium: 931mgCalcium: 82mgVitamin C: 9mgVitamin A: 1526IUSugar: 6gFiber: 4gPotassium: 845mgCholesterol: 101mgCalories: 419kcalSaturated Fat: 11gFat: 29gProtein: 29gCarbohydrates: 11gIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!