Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
This recipe features tender grilled chicken breasts. The chicken is served on a bed of crisp romaine lettuce, juicy cherry tomatoes, and crunchy croutons. The salad is tossed in a tangy Caesar vinaigrette.
- 1 Salad Bowl
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 Grill or Grill Pan
- 1 Plate for seasoning raw chicken
- 1 Chef Knife
- 1 Set Salad Spoons or Tongs
- 1 Blender or Immersion Blender
- 1 Container for salad dressing
- 4 each Chicken Breast boneless, skinless
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic mince
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice fresh squeezed
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 large head Romaine washed, chopped
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup Croutons
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- Black Pepper To Taste
- Kosher Salt To Taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the first portion of olive oil, minced garlic, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper. Rub the mixture all over the chicken breasts, making sure they are evenly coated.
- Grill the chicken breasts for about 6-8 minutes per side or until cooked through (165 F). Remove from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes. Then, slice the chicken into thin strips.
- For the Caesar vinaigrette. In a bowl, whisk or use a blender to blend together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, grated Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, salt, and black pepper. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while blending until the dressing is well combined and emulsified.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the chopped romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, croutons, and grated Parmesan cheese. Toss the salad with the Caesar vinaigrette until all the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Divide the salad onto four plates or bowls and top each with sliced grilled chicken.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad!
For Allergies Gluten Free: Swap out the croutons for gluten free or remove them from the salad altogether. Dairy Free: Swap out the parmesan for a vegan cheese or take it out completely. Check the ingredients on the croutons to make sure they are also dairy free. To add to the salad you could add in cucumbers. Egg Free: Take out the mayonnaise or find a vegan mayonnaise that can be used. The recipe is already peanut, treenut, soy and shellfish free. Just double check the croutons when shopping and adjust those if necessary.
Calories: 368kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 7gFat: 34gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 315mgPotassium: 510mgFiber: 4gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 13894IUVitamin C: 18mgCalcium: 170mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!