Garden Chicken and Veggies Salad
This salad is packed full of fresh veggies and crisp lettuce, a perfect compliment to delicious roasted chicken.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 people
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- 2 Mixing bowls
- 1 each Chicken Breast halved
- 1 head Lettuce washed and chopped
- 1 each Roma Tomato chopped
- 1/4 each Cucumber chopped
- 1/4 each Onion chopped
- 1/2 each Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 each Carrot peeled and diced
- 2 each Radish sliced
- 2 oz Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 oz Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a saute pan on medium high heat. Add in a bit of olive oil and sear the chicken on each side about 4-6 minutes. Cook until internal temperature of 165 F.
- For the vinaigrette mix together the oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic, dijon, and honey.
- Toss all the salad ingredients together.
- Dress the salad and top with sliced chicken.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Calories: 460kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 79mg | Potassium: 412mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 1436IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 2mg