Turkey and Veggie Skillet
Our turkey and veggie skillet is so versatile and delicious! Makes a delicious meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner that’s certainly easy on time and on your wallet.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 people
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Saute Pan
- Heat resistant spoon/spatula
- 10 oz Ground Turkey
- 1/2 each Bell Pepper sliced
- 1/2 each Onion diced
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 each Potato diced
- 1/2 each Squash sliced
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Olive Oil as needed
- Heat saute pan on medium high heat.
- Add in the ground turkey. Season with salt, pepper and half of both the paprika and oregano. Saute until browned.
- Once cooked, set turkey aside.
- Add in a bit of oil and the potatoes. Season with the rest of the paprika, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the onion, garlic and squash and finish cooking until potatoes are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the turkey and bell pepper. Adjust seasoning as needed.
- Let everything heat through thoroughly.
- Serve and enjoy!
This meal is also quite enjoyable with the addition of a cooked egg.
Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 418mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 308IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Iron: 1mg