Blackberry French Toast
This is another household favorite that we like to make on the weekends. Cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and just the slightest bit of sugar are combined with eggs and milk to make a deliciously golden brown french toast.
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Saute Pan
- Heat Resistant Spatula
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 4 each Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 slices Bread your choice
- 6 oz Blackberry Syrup or any flavor syrup
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla extract.
- In a saute pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Pour egg mixture into a shallow dish, like a pie plate. Dip bread into egg mixture.
- Fry until golden brown, flip and fry on other side until golden brown as well.
- Serve with blackberry syrup or toppings of your choice.
Calories: 291kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 7gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 400mgPotassium: 122mgFiber: 3gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 380IUCalcium: 104mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!