with Green Salad and Roasted Veggies
Seared Steak with Green Salad and Roasted Veggies
A classic seared steak paired with a crisp, refreshing green salad and herb tossed roasted veggies makes this a dinner staple in any household.
- Cutting Board
- Chef's Knife
- 2 Mixing bowls
- Saute Pan
- Sheet Pan
- Heat resistant spoon/spatula
- 10 oz Steak your choice
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp Thyme chopped
- 3 oz Salad Greens your choice
- 2 each Radish sliced
- 1/2 each Roma Tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 each Cucumber chopped
- 1/4 each Onion large dice
- 1/2 each Zucchini large dice
- 1/2 each Yellow Squash large dice
- 6 each Mushrooms button, quartered
- 6 each Radish quartered
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Olive Oil as needed
- Preheat the oven to 375 F
- Mix the steak with balsamic, olive oil, garlic and thyme. Let it mainte 10-15 minutes.
- Mix the zucchini, squash, mushroom, leftover radishes, and onion. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Arrange veggies on a sheet pan. Roast in the oven until they are tender, about 12-17 minutes.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Heat a pan on high, sear the steak 3 minutes. Flip and sear the other side, cook to your preferred doneness. Let rest
- Toss salad greens, tomato, cucumber, and radish with a salad dressing of your choice. We suggest a nice, light red wine vinaigrette but it's ultimately up to your preference.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Calories: 325kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 30gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 86mgSodium: 91mgPotassium: 492mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 649IUVitamin C: 17mgCalcium: 35mgIron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!