With Herb Potatoes and Mixed Veggies
Rosemary Steak with Herb Potatoes and Mixed Veggies
Classic seared steak flavored with rosemary pairs beautifully with herb potatoes and garlic seasoned veggies.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 people
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Sheet Tray
- 2 Saute pans
- Heat resistant spoon/spatula
- 10 oz Steak halved
- 3 Tbsp Rosemary chopped
- 1 Tbsp Thyme chopped
- 2 clove Garlic minced
- 2-3 each Potatoes diced
- 1/4 each Yellow Squash diced
- 1/4 each Onion diced
- 1/4 each Bell Pepper diced
- 1/4 each Broccoli florets
- Olive Oil as needed
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Season the steak with garlic, rosemary, oil, salt and pepper. (let marinate 10-15 minutes)
- Toss the potatoes with oil, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Roast on a sheet tray in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Heat a saute pan on medium high, add in 1 Tbs oil and sear the steak on each side for 3-4 minutes. Cook until your preferred doneness.
- Heat a saute pan add in a bit of oil and add in the broccoli and onion. Season and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add in the garlic and bell pepper.
- Serve steak with potatoes and veggies.
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 77mg | Potassium: 448mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 321IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 5mg