With Herb Potatoes and Mixed Veggies
Rosemary Steak with Herb Potatoes and Mixed Veggies
Classic seared steak flavored with rosemary pairs beautifully with herb potatoes and garlic seasoned veggies.
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Sheet Tray
- 2 Saute pans
- Heat resistant spoon/spatula
- 10 oz Steak halved
- 3 Tbsp Rosemary chopped
- 1 Tbsp Thyme chopped
- 2 clove Garlic minced
- 2-3 each Potatoes diced
- 1/4 each Yellow Squash diced
- 1/4 each Onion diced
- 1/4 each Bell Pepper diced
- 1/4 each Broccoli florets
- Olive Oil as needed
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Season the steak with garlic, rosemary, oil, salt and pepper. (let marinate 10-15 minutes)
- Toss the potatoes with oil, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper. Roast on a sheet tray in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Heat a saute pan on medium high, add in 1 Tbs oil and sear the steak on each side for 3-4 minutes. Cook until your preferred doneness.
- Heat a saute pan add in a bit of oil and add in the broccoli and onion. Season and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add in the garlic and bell pepper.
- Serve steak with potatoes and veggies.
Calories: 320kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 29gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 86mgSodium: 77mgPotassium: 448mgFiber: 3gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 321IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 93mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!