with Mixed Veggies and Charred Tomatoes
Grilled Steak with Mixed Veggies and Charred Tomatoes
Charred tomatoes go perfectly with delicious grilled steak, seasoned with garlic, chili and onion. Roasted broccoli and squash keep it light while still being fulfilling.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 people
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Grill or Grill Pan
- Saute Pan
- Heat resistant spoon/spatula
- 10 oz Steak
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Coriander
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 each Roma Tomato quartered lengthwise
- 4 oz Broccoli florets
- 4 oz Green Beans trimmed
- 1/2 each Bell Pepper large diced
- 1/2 each Squash diced
- Olive Oil as needed
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- Turn on grill or heat up grill pan.
- Mix all the spices together and rub them onto the steaks. Let sit 5-7 minutes. Season the steaks with salt and pepper and sear on each side, rotating part of the way through cooking to get hatch marks. Cook to your preferred doneness.
- Season the tomatoes and grill them for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Saute the mixed veggies with oil, salt and pepper until bright and tender.
- Serve steaks atop the mixed veggies and charred tomatoes.
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 679mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 871IU | Vitamin C: 58mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 3mg