Yogurt Parfait Breakfast
A simple but delicious breakfast item. Great for making ahead to simplify your morning process. Packed with flavor from the honey, berries and granola.
- 1 Mixing bowl
- 1 Spatula
- 24 oz Greek Yogurt 10% Milk Fat, Cabot brand is great
- 2 oz Honey or as needed
- 1.5 cups Berries washed
- 4 oz Granola Safe and Fair is a great allergy free option
- Mix the honey into the yogurt until incorporated.
- Split yogurt into containers or bowls.
- Top with berries and granola. (If keeping overnight, wait to add the granola)
For Allergies Gluten Free: Make sure to select a granola that is gluten free This recipe is already soy, egg, fish, shellfish, sesame, peanut and treenut free. Make sure to check ingredients while shopping to make sure there is no cross contamination possibility.
Calories: 309kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 21gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 72mgPotassium: 389mgFiber: 3gSugar: 28gVitamin A: 34IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 219mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!