Quick and Delicious Sesame Noodle Stir Fry Recipe
Discover a flavorful and easy-to-make Sesame Noodle Stir Fry recipe. This dish combines stir-fry noodles with a medley of fresh vegetables, aromatic ginger, and garlic, all tossed in a mouthwatering sesame sauce. Perfectly seasoned and garnished with sesame seeds and scallions.
- 1 Saute Pan
- 1 Chef Knife
- 1 Cutting Board
- 8 ounces Stir Fry Noodles
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Ginger minced
- 3 cloves Garlic minch
- 1 each Bell Pepper thin slice
- 1 each Onion thin slice
- 6 ounces Mushrooms thin slice
- 2 each Scallions green portion, thin slice
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Kosher Salt as needed
- Black Pepper as needed
- Cook the stir-fry noodles according to the package instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside. (if using the prepacked cooked ones they can cook completely in the cooking process, so skip this step)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and half of the minced garlic. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the remaining minced garlic and minced ginger. Stir-fry for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the sliced bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are tender but still crisp. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked noodles to the skillet with the stir-fried vegetables.
- Pour the sesame sauce over the noodles and vegetables.
- Toss everything together to ensure the noodles and vegetables are evenly coated with the sauce. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Remove from heat and garnish the sesame noodle stir fry with chopped scallions and sesame seeds.
- Serve your sesame noodle stir fry hot and savor the delicious blend of flavors and textures.
For Allergies: This recipe is currently not gluten, soy and sesame allergen safe. We would not recommend it for a sesame allergy. Gluten Free: swap the soy sauce out for tamari or coconut aminos and make sure to use a gluten free noodle such as rice noodles. Soy Free: swap the soy sauce out for coconut aminos. Always make sure to check labels at the store for any hidden allergens or cross contamination.
Calories: 170kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 4gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gSodium: 759mgPotassium: 200mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 16IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 15mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!