Chicken Noodle Soup
Warm your heart with this comforting classic Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, perfect for a fall night. This homemade soup features tender chicken, wholesome vegetables, and noodles in a flavorful broth. Ideal for soothing colds or simply satisfying your cravings for a timeless favorite.
- Cutting Board
- Soup Pot
- Heat resistant spoon/spatula
- Chef Knife
- 2 each Chicken Breast
- 64 ounces Chicken Broth or Stock
- 2 each Carrots slice
- 3 stalks Celery slice
- 1 each Onion chop
- 2 cloves Garlic mince
- 2 each Bay Leaves
- 1 tsp Thyme chop
- 1 cup Egg Noodles
- Parsley chop, optional
- Kosher Salt as needed
- Black Pepper as needed
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Heat a large pot, add olive oil, and sear chicken on each side. Remove and set aside.
- To the same pot add in the onion, carrot, celery, garlic, herbs, and bay leaves. Stir together and season. Let sweat 4-5 minutes.
- Add the chicken back in and the broth. Bring to a simmer, lower heat, and cook 10-15 minutes (don't boil). Add in the egg noodles and cook about 6 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary, serve and enjoy.
For Allergies: This recipe is already dairy, soy, sesame, fish/shellfish, peanut and tree nut free. Always make sure to double check your ingredients for any hidden allergens or cross contamination possibilities. (broth or stock, pasta) For Gluten Free: use a gluten free pasta such as rice, chickpea, or lentil. For Egg Free: use an egg free pasta instead of the egg noodles.
Calories: 104kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 5gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 1710mgPotassium: 198mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 288IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 43mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!