Chimichurri Pork with Grilled Vegetables
Chimichurri Pork paired with perfectly grilled mixed vegetables. This recipe features tender pork tenderloin roasted and topped with a zesty chimichurri sauce made with fresh herbs, lemon, and garlic. Served alongside a medley of grilled zucchini, bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms, it's a flavorful and satisfying meal.
- 1 Cutting Board
- 1 Chef Knife
- Mixing Bowls
- Roasting Pan
For the Chimichurri Pork:
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloin
- 2-4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Oregano chopped
- 1 Tbsp Thyme chopped
- 2 Tbsp Parsley chopped
- 1 each Lemon juice and zest
- 1/4 tsp Chili Flakes adjust to taste
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
For the Grilled Mixed Vegetables:
- 2 each Zucchinis sliced
- 1 each Bell Pepper cut into strips
- 1 each Onion cut into wedges
- 6 ounces Mushrooms cleaned and halved
- Olive Oil for grilling
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and get your grill heating if using it.
- Prepare the Chimichurri: In a bowl, combine olive oil, oregano, thyme, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, chili flakes, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well to form the chimichurri sauce.
- For the Pork: Season the pork tenderloin with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 20-40 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 F.
- Remove the pork, tent with foil, and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- For the Grilled Mixed Vegetables: Toss the zucchini, bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place the prepared vegetables on the grill and cook until they are tender and have grill marks, about 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Slice the grilled pork tenderloin into medallions. Arrange the sliced pork on plates alongside the grilled mixed vegetables. Top with chimichurri sauce. Serve and enjoy!
For Allergies: This recipe is already top 9 allergen friendly. Always make sure to double check labels while you are shopping to make sure that there are no hidden allergens or cross contamination possibilities.
Calories: 217kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 25gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0.04gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 65mgPotassium: 632mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 321IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 43mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!